Hindustan, New Delhi Edition 05-12-2007
By placing pagoda on the study table or in study room of children, an atmosphere can be created which increase concentration and interest in them towards study.
The level of education, now a day’s has achieved such a height, which makes it compulsory to give special attention towards schools, study room, tuition, modern stationery, food and other need. Despite all these intelligent students are often found lagging behind in studies causing children and parents disappointed.
By placing Pagoda on the study table of children such an atmosphere can be created which increases concentration and interest of them towards studies. In china it is known as Pagoda where as in other countries, as education tower.
Characteristics of Pagoda
• It is available in sizes of from 4 inches to 12 inches.
• On it there is a dome and twelve floors.
• It’s prices is from Rs.300/- to Rs.3000/-
• It is made of glass crystal or resin.
• It is kept on study table. Its direction is north-east.
• Mostly it is available in resin, costing Rs.100/- or Rs.50/-, in the market. It is not so accurate, so should not be used / placed.
• It is beneficial especially for children.
• Metal education tower is hollow with lights inside. It is operated by electricity. Many a times it is fitted with cells. It is beautiful in appearance too.
• It reminds children to proceed towards their goal.
• Place it on study table and fix cello-tape to prevent it from falling down.