I have a piece of land and I want to start construction there. I want to know where the main entrance should be located on the three-side open plot with west as front, south at side, east as back & north having common wall?
- Pullak Jain
- North, east & northeast are considered good directions for the entrance. A site map enables a vaastu expert to determine the correct point for the gate.
We are hunting for a house & have checked out some sites and plots, builder apartments and some old (occupied) houses. Is there any difference between an old house and a new one? Is there any harm if we go for an old one (in the secondary market)?
- A newer property is always considered better since it has no past occupants. The result is less persistent energy of past occupants. But it doesn’t mean that old houses cannot be bought or lived in. There are many old homes that still have great energies, even better than new ones since most of the latter are not built as per vaastu. Take the help of vaastu consultant to check the energy levels of the old house.
I am going to renovate my home. What will the best colour for painting the façade be?
- Unfortunately, you haven’t sent a map of your house and told me the direction it’s facing. Each direction has a component and its corresponding colour. The overall luck factor for all people residing in a house would increase if the façade was painted in the colour corresponding with the direction the house faced.
Could you please point out an ideal location in a house for keeping a safe/money?
- North is the direction of money and prosperity. Hence this is the ideal location to keep money and valuables at home.
I run a boutique. There are two entrances to my shop. Someone told me that this is a vaastu defect and I should close one entrance permanently. Is this do?
- I have gone through the map of your shop and don’t find any vaastu defect in it. I don’t think that there is any need for a change. Both the entrances are in the north direction. If you still wish to have only one entrance then you can close the north-west entrance and convert it into a display corner. This direction invites opportunities.
I bought a property which has a shrine (mazaar) on the premises. The last owner tried to carry out some construction but faced certain problems. What if I want to construct something here?
- No doubt, your problem is a tough, but we shouldn’t forget that every problem has a solution. Neither should you neither ignore the shrine nor damage it. Instead, you should take help of a professional vaastu consultant who has the capability to shift the shrine to some other place. Only an occult science professional can do this.
We renovated our house one-and-a half years ago. Every now and then, our electrical appliances keep getting damaged. Is this a vaastu defect?
The map of your house shows that you have extended the south-east of your house which signifies the fire element. The extended south-east affects the female members of the house. This also affects electrical appliances. You can draw four lines with enamel paint and make the south-east portion at a 90-degree angle. This will help.
I purchased a south-facing house three years ago. Since then, progress has been stalled and my family members fall ill frequently. Please suggest a remedy.
- It’s not that only houses facing north, north-east and east are auspicious. A house facing south, too, is good. Every house has its own significance and consequence. Send a map of your house with the directions properly indicated. Also, send the dates, place and time of birth of your family members.