Vastu for Commercial Place
Commercial places are contrived with the authentic view to add more and more currency in your account and hence boom your economical values. Vastu brings you some benefits to ensure your indefinite success via establishing commercial complex.
· Vastu advocates that all directions are beneficial yet the excellent outcome can be ascertained by building your complex in the north or east direction.
· The sales counter would be more alluring to the customers if they would be located on the north or east side facing the road.
· Owner or the salesmen should be positioned in the southwest zone facing towards either north or east direction, if the shops are built with the phase opening towards either south or west.
· The owner and the salesmen should be provided their chair in the southwest zone facing towards east or north while sitting and receiving cash.
· The shops stalls with their phase opened towards the south or west direction must not have their entrance built on the southwest corner.
· The north and northeast zone of the big departmental stores and malls should be reserved for manufacturing cash counter there.
· The highest managerial manpower must have seats fixed in the southwest direction facing towards the east or the north direction.
· There must be clockwise arrangement of the process flow, i.e. from warehouse to dispatch of the goods from north-east-south or east-south-west.
· The northeast direction is strictly prohibited to be utilized for constructing toilets, storerooms and warehouse there.
· The slightly higher southwest and south flooring would let in the cosmic energy with nature’s elemental force.
· The northeast zone is termed as “ishaanya” zone where a small altar can be adorned but sanitation and cleanliness must not be ignored here.
· “Kubera” the deity of money abides in the north zone as per vastu so the treasury can be maintained in this zone.
· “Brahmasthan” at the center must be exempted form of construction as the affluent energy vibes are generated from here.