Vastu For Factories
Factories are termed as the production house where transformation of raw product into final good takes place on the basis of demand. The proprietor of the factory must consult vastu shastra to attain the oriented task of manufacturing commodities. Otherwise the business entrepreneur may suffer a huge down fall and monetary loss.
· The open space must be located in either north or east direction.
· The factory should have southwest flooring relatively higher than the northeast floor.
· The plot of the factory should be either rectangular or square in shape.
· The slope of the roof should be towards the north or the east.
· Southwest or west direction should preferably be utilized for over head tank instead of northeast or southwest direction.
· Rain water should be drained out towards north from the south or towards east from the west.
· Central east or north direction should have provision for the placement of septic tank.
· The southeast or northwest corner of the plot should have reservation for constructing toilets and bathroom.
· Labors’ quarter should be assigned their place in the southeast or the northwest corner but the southwest direction of the site must not be utilized as labors’ quarter.
· Security guard should be assigned his seat in the direction where he would face either east or north direction while performing his duty.
· A small temple should be settled in the northeast of the factory for cosmic benediction of the energy.
· The southeast direction should be reserved for canteen.
· South and west directions are suitable for growing big trees.
· Seasonal plants and lawn should be provided the north or east direction.
· The installation of big and heavy machinery should be preferred in the south or west of the plantation reserved area.
· Operators o the factory should work facing the north or east direction but strictly be prohibited in the south direction.
· Production department must be extended from the south to north or west to east.
· The north or east direction should have provision of locating main end production department.
· The southwest direction should be uploaded with raw materials.
· The northwest direction is recommended for the warehouse to be meant for finished goods.
· Dispatch of the final goods must be made from northwest gate facing towards the east.
· Transformer, furnaces and oven should be installed in the southeast direction of the factory.
· The most authoritative entity should have his/her room in the southwest direction and the seat must be settled in such a way that either east or north direction would be in the front.
· Water tank or taps hinder the progressive productivity of the factory they are installed in the southeast of it.
· RCC slab should be constructed in the south or west direction of the factory.
· Parking of the vehicles should be built in the north or east side.