VASTU TIPS FOR HOME
Though human beings have raised their livelihood that was initiated from the primeval stage yet their vivacity adheres to the patronage of ancestral doctrines and principles. In current scenario the life has been imprisoned into the cage of bedlam. Each one is engrossed in ransacking the opportunity of reaching the summit of their career. But as being a human we require a shelter to spend few hours of comfort with our kins. Intricacies will always ready to make us its morsel. Yet the home is a place where serenity abides.
If complexities seem as an endless saga even at your home too then don’t fall in flummox. It would be the impediment of various negative vibes that are causing trouble for you. Anxiety would semble as a topic of bygone era with Vastu-shastra. The directions given below will help you to counterfeit all troubles:
• The first consideration must be the exact allocation of rooms in your home. The north-east (Eshanya) corner of it must be assigned to “Shrine”.
- The temple must have its phase towards east on the ground floor of the house.
- Ventilation must be proper and cluttering must not be surrounded there.
• Kitchen would be appropriately located at the south-east corner (the dynasty of Agni) of the house.
• The south-west direction (Niruthi) is suggested for master bed room.
• The granary would be preferred to be located in the north-west.
• The ideal plot would be either square or rectangular in shape.
• The “Brahmasthan” the centre of the home must be unoccupied and must be reserved for yajna, or religious rituals.
The cosmos power as per “Vastu-Shastra” rejuvenates the interrupted positive energy and revitalizes the whole living atmosphere in the house.