Vastu For Study Room
Study room is that place where enlightment of your wisdom can achieve its height as ‘Wise brain reaps fruition of success ’. So, it is advisable to maintain your study room well-equipped with vastu tools.
Here are some genuine recommendations for study room those must be fed in your mind while constructing your own study room.
DIRECTIONS, RECOMMENDATION FOR STUDYROOM AS PER VASTU:
1. The most suitable location for locating Study room is in the east direction.
2. Entrance of study room must be from the north, east or north-east.
3. Windows are the source of ventilation of fresh air accompanying with positive energizing vibes. So, they must be in the east(broader) or the north(smaller).
4. Toilets must be prohibited inside the study room yet bathroom is permitted to be constructed there either in the north-west or in the south-east.
5. Study table must occupy space in the east or in the north.
6. Bookshelves must be installed in the north, east or the north-east that would be easy to reach for earning knowledge.
7. Bookracks must have its position either in the south or in the west.
8. South-east direction is reserved for placing your knowledge treasure box , i.e. Computer.
9. Water pot or Shrine is regarded as pious as per the hindu customs. So their location must be in the north-east.
10. Lamp or lantern must be positioned in the south-east corner of the study table or bench.
11. Hanging any pendulum or a watch must be on the north side.
VITAL POINTS TO BE KEPT IN MIND FOR ARRANGING STUDYROOM:
1. Studying must be north or east facing instead of gazing at blank wall or windows that may bring boredom rr distraction.
2. Though proper lightning arrangement should be there but yet any kind of distraction such as beam and light over the head of the reader must be avoidable.
3. Location of bookracks must not be over or above the study table. Cluttering should be visible on the study table.
4. Square or rectangular shaped study table must be given preference that should not be exceeding the ratio more than 1:2.
5. Distance between the study table and the wall must be of 3” to 4”.
6. Lord Ganesha and goddess Saraswati are worshipped for blessing with the souvenir of acknowledgement. Hence their idols are considered to be beneficial in study room.
7. Concentration and memorization are the keys to reach at the apex. So, establishment of ‘Pyramid’ on the study table is advisable in order to balance the invisible flow of energy.
8. The snapshot of the study room sharers on its wall with smiling face creates mutual and cordial harmony among them.
HUES TO BE APLLIED ON STUDY ROOM’S WALL AS PER VASTU:
Color selection of study room should be carefully done. Lighter shades are suggested to be smeared on walls, such as light blue or yellow for enhancing will-power and reminiscent power too.