Vastu for Trees and Plants
Tree is benevolent and full of compassion that believes in munificence. Its life cycle comes to an end by providing souvenir of life to the creatures abiding on this quaint earth. They remain tranquil and placid just as a selfless seer without aspiring for any aduration. But humanity advocates for being generous towards this mute harmonious best companion of human being. Vatu has some special recommendation in relation to the tree plantation in the house. They are as follows:
· Coconut, neem, almond, jackfruit, pomegranate, betel, sandalwood, lemon, pine apple, bilva mango, amla and kanth are some options available for the in house plantation.
· A propitious occasion is needed to sow seedling in the house and that holy time period begins during the bright half, i.e. close to the full moon.
· Saplings should be sown in the clay pot or clay vase then it should be transferred to the garden in the soil.
· The location of the trees or plants must not be sown on the north, northeast, east or the front part of the house.
· Tulsi is an exclusive shrub that can occupy its space in the front or the north, northeast or east of the house.
· There is a prohibition in regard of the trees that they must be grown away from the main entrance of the house as their shadow hinders the ventilation of positive vibes replacing negative vibes. The reason of the prohibition is that the roots of big trees can devastate the structure of the fence. Hence, instead of inviting positivity the ruin will extend its reach.
· The trees must be planted in even numbers on both sides (the south or west) instead of odd numbers.
· Small herbs or shrubs should be acquired their space in the east or the northern side of the house.
· The boughs and twigs of the tree must not touch any part of the building premises.
· Creepers should be adorned in the garden rather than planting them on the compound wall taking support of it.
· Say no to the idea of embellishing your house with thorny plant except rose. So it would be better to uproot the unwanted thorny plant with in your house territory.
· Stone sculptures and rock gardens are seemed as heavy so they must be having on the right position in the house, i.e. either south or the west.
· ‘Maagh’ or ‘bhaadrapada’ months are illustrated as the ideal month for uprooting any tree that must be fallen in the east or north direction.