VASTU TIPS FOR EDUATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
‘Acknowledgement is the key to successes’ and educational institutions are those ‘Altar’ which are playing a great role of nurturing the future kids. Pupils are the prospective creative blossoms of any civilization. Therefore, a special consideration should be aimed on their nourishment and education. Don’t be anxious, Vastu is ample as a benevolent companion to remove all the interruptions in the way of your kid’s bright future.
VASTU INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO DIRECTIONS IN EDUATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
1. East and northeast directions suit for the location of constructing any school or educational institution. The sun and the power of earth create all essential vibes to incarnate concentration in the mind of pupils.
2. The space available in the east and northeast of it should be left vacant whereas south, west and southwest must be utilized for the construction.
3. The east direction is recommended suitable for building the entrance, i.e. door, of each classroom.
4. Windows must be fitted in either northern or eastern wall.
5. The northwest direction is regarded as a better option for the disposal of negative vibes. So, this direction should be used for the construction of ‘Toilets’.
6. ‘Blackboard’ must acquire its position on the western wall.
7. Any kind of distraction, either the glare or the beam, must not be permitted to enter into the classrooms.
8. Either north or west should be reserved for the construction of ‘staff-room’.
9. The southeast direction must be reserved for locating ‘Pantry/canteen’.
10. Dean’s room should be situated on the south or west side of the school or institution but be careful that the sitting position of the principal must be north facing.
11. ’Meeting-room’ is suggested to be on the northern side with the entrance from the east.
12. Health of a child can never be neglected. In order to build the muscles and bones of our future kids strong, Eastern space should be occupied as a ‘play-ground’.
13. Either east or north direction is directed to be used for establishing ‘Reception and cashier room’.
14. Treasure of knowledge is ‘library’ which should be located on the west of this province for the advantageous purpose related to literary skills of the students.
15. Cosmic force along with gravitational and other positive vibes conceivers would shower their blessing over the pupils through the establishment of an ‘altar’ on the north or east direction to enhance their creative skill.
16. The Administration-block must be constructed facing either north or east direction.
17. Electronic goods such as invertors and electric meters must be cautiously installed in the southeast of the premises.