VASTU TIPS FOR JEWELLERY SHOP
‘Jewels or ornaments are the worthwhile and trust worthy friends of all eventually’. Hence, all who are in search of ornaments rush to the jewellery show-room. The owner of these kinds of commercial shops must keep in their mind that running such business is not an easy play of your left hand because the customer who will invest in such Articles and accessories would always stress on his brain a myriad time to spend his valuable and precious money. It must be considered carefully and cautiously all the prospective to ensure the commencement of such business. Vastu is the most reliable tool for inaugurating your own Jewellery-shop. Here are some key suggestions from your Vastu-guru:
1. The best location to suit for jewellery-shop must be facing towards the road from two sides, i.e. East and North. It would attract the customers enormously which will be a boon for your business.
2. The entrance door must be fitted in the north or east. It would be profitable to decide your shop’s entry from the southeast or the northwest but for a short while, i.e. either for a decade or two. After the expiry of the mentioned period it will start deteriorating.
3. The south and west directions should have a reserved place for racks.
4. Counters must be located or manufactured in the south, southeast, southwest, west or northwest. The north or northeast direction must not be prescribed for them.
5. Consider wood furniture for the comfort of your customers.
6. The selling counters must be designed in such a way that customer would face towards the west or south whereas salesmen
And owner must have their face in the east or north.